- Limited Edition model
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted hybrid sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Head Width: 7"
Cutting Edge: 4 1/8'
Overall Length: 15 3/4”
Not to thick, don't think it's too thin, good for large and small hands...think it's just right! Beautiful to behold, and the handle long enough you can slide down get lots of leverage, or choke up tight for the little things. Like the flare at the end of the handle to keep your grip if it's slipping through your hand. Thanks Dawson.
This is the third tool I have purchased from Dawson Knives. Respect to the men and women who are still taking pride in their crafts! Take a hard look at what is truly valuable in our current environment…
Tools that only need to be purchased once and eventually passed down throughout generations are very high up on that list. Very few products are built to be handed down 3+ generations. Keep up the tradition folks!
The tomahawk is well designed and balanced in weight. The matte-like Scorched Earth finish pairs well with the Ultrex Camo handle.
So light and yet so durable - a beautiful piece of art!!
NEW Limited Release! | Tomahawk | CPM-3V Steel | G10 Handle
So far, I'm pleased; it will be tested while camping later. I love the craftsmanship and it's balance, heft, and length. This axe is meant for personal carry and use. I've already put in a request for another one, if, and when, they're offered again. Thank you, for this one. One serious survival tool, and that's what it is made for.