When survival is on the line, don't take your tools for granted. Outfit yourself with the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade, and laugh in the face of uncertainty.
Crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, the Marauder XL features a 7"+ blade that is highly resistant to corrosion or staining. Thanks to our own specialty heat treat, Dawson blades stay sharp up to twice as long as other premium steels.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and over 50 years' knifemaking experience, the Marauder is a stronghold of American quality and craftsmanship.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tones
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 7 1/4" blade, 12 3/8 overall
- 13oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for discreet carry
- Versatile carry options: Upright belt carry, MOLLE compatible
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Outstanding craftsmanship and the new scorched earth it awesome. Overall 10/10
The Marauder Survival is an impressive work of art. Every detail is a reflection of the fine craftsmanship that went into the knife. The blade is sharp and very sturdy. The handle is very comfortable and the colors are outstanding. I love my new knife.
Marauder XL | Survival, Camp and Backpacking Knife Series | LIMITED RELEASE Arizona Copper Finish
I received my new knife and upon inspecting it, I was immediately impressed. The weight and balance of it was superb, it is very well crafted and it arrived with a razor sharp blade. I appreciate that it comes with well placed cut outs in it so if necessary I can easily and securely tie this to a branch, pole etc. to provide needed reach to contact what I need to. It’s my new favorite blade. Highly recommend.