A good tool is like a good friend: reliable, trustworthy and down for whatever crazy exploits you are. Brace yourself, you're about to find a new best buddy here.
The Harvester is the ideal slicing and small game knife, a legendary skinner and perfect for camp tasks and kindling. Compact and well-balanced, you'll find a thousand opportunities at home, work and in the great outdoors to put this blade through its paces. Need a hand? The Harvester's got you. No beer or pizza necessary.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tone
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
I took the sheath clip off and screwed on a thick piece of leather for my belt to go through. Fits tight to my side now and less likely to catch on stuff...
Great transaction overall. Excellent price compared to competitors and excellent value. The knife was well built with attention to detail. I am planning on buying more.
As usual, another great knife from the Dawson family. Thanks guys!!!
Pocket carry is neat. The harvester does its best at angles. With the notches at the top and the deep finger grove makes the gripping absolutely snugged.
Great hunting knife. Hair popping sharp right out of the box and has a great shape to it for skinning/processing in the field.
I have never owned a Good knife until Now. I live in Arizona and wanted a good Quality Knife for not only camping but for every day use . I purchased the Harvester knife and was immediately impressed with the Quality. Dawson knives website and Communication was 5 Stars . I Love Everything from the knife, the Dawson box and the Certificate of Authenticity . When I showed a buddy , he immediately purchased one . This won’t be my last .