- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
11 5/8" blade, approximately 17 5/8" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Handcrafted CPM-3V hand guard with decorative notching and custom finish
- Intricate multipiece handle: Premium polished Arizona Ironwood and Maplewood with brass and black G10 spacers
- Decorative climbing vine filework
- Trailing point blade design
- Custom fitted stitched leather sheath
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
It’s a beautiful sword and feels well balanced. I like the grip but it is a little rough on one side.
It is a vanishing example of superior American workmanship!
Simply extraordinary. Amazing craftsmanship with attention to detail. More than I could ever ask for in a sword. Will definitely purchase again in the future.
Crocodile Dundee would be jealous of this Dawson Bowie. The blade is so long, that it could be considered a short sword. This Bowie is surprisingly light and well balanced, with great looks to match all around. Also, it has a thick and sturdy leather sheath. This is definitely a showpiece!
It’s here! It’s gorgeous! I love it!
Thank you for all of your special assistance in getting this done.
The Pendragon Short Sword is truly a case where function meets art. Remarkable craftsmanship, beautiful to admire yet extremely tough and durable.
My only negative would be with the leather sheath. While it compliments the beauty of the sword with quality craftsmanship and looks great with the sword, it is not very functional. If I needed to bring it with me to slay invading zombies, I would have to find another carrying option 😊.
A beautiful sword that is becoming one of my favorites.