There are some things whose value we have understood since the dawn of time. Food. Shelter. A stout layer of material between you and the elements, and a knife you can depend on to help you get and keep all three.
The Nomad's do-it-all drop point blade tackles hunting, skinning, camp and everyday chores with ease. It's built from CPM-MagnaCut, one of the toughest and most highly refined steels available, milled at one of the last surviving steel mills in the United States. Sharpened to razor fineness and outfitted with a versatile, close-carry Kydex sheath that won't slow you down.
We stand behind our blades with an exceptional lifetime warranty, backed by a reputation for quality unparalleled through more than a half-century in the industry.
- Satin blade finish - the gleam of raw steel
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/4" blade, 8 3/4 overall
- 6oz knife only, 8.9oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but am extremely impressed with the knife. I love the Arizona Copper finish, it's an amazing color.
Beautiful knife. Can’t wait to put it use skinning big game. Feels great in the hand and extremely sharp. This will not be my last purchase from Dawson knives. Thanks
I own around couple hundred knives…. This one being Handmade and limited edition with the Arizona Copper finish and the MagnaCut Steel is one of my Favorite Fixed Blades I own! Order yours now before they are gone!
The knife fit and finish are exceptional. The feel in the hand is fantastic and the G10 has a nice grip to it. The knife could shave hair out of the box and I look forward to using it on a daily basis.
This is by far the best hunting I have ever bought. I will be buying another one soon for my Grandson
Love Dawson Knives. Their products, materials and craftsmanship, are second to none. I especially like this color combination. Have and will buy again.