There are some things whose value we have understood since the dawn of time. Food. Shelter. A stout layer of material between you and the elements, and a knife you can depend on to help you get and keep all three.
The Nomad's do-it-all drop point blade tackles hunting, skinning, camp and everyday chores with ease. It's built from CPM-MagnaCut, one of the toughest and most highly refined steels available, milled at one of the last surviving steel mills in the United States. Sharpened to razor fineness and outfitted with a versatile, close-carry Kydex sheath that won't slow you down.
We stand behind our blades with an exceptional lifetime warranty, backed by a reputation for quality unparalleled through more than a half-century in the industry.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tone
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/4" blade, 8 3/4 overall
- 6oz knife only, 8.9oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
Looking forward to giving this great knife to my son as a Christmas gift.
My son will surely enjoy your knife on his B-day.
Thanks for your quality products that a former Marine Sgt. and US Customs Aviation Officer and family can enjoy.
I went from the smuggler to the nomad! Both knives are world class and truly excellent but I wanted something bigger in the hand and the nomad fit that role. It’s still EDC worthy in size but the larger handle fit my hand better and the blade design is built for some mild outdoor and hunting work! Dawson truly is the best knife brand out there, without a doubt. Amazing
From research to purchase. From delivery to unboxing…Man this is an exciting tool that I am going to love working with. Great feel, robust thickness, cuts through banana trees effortlessly. I have this young boyish thrilling smile as if I’m playing with a favorite toy, only I’m working 🤪. Thanks team. Looking forward to using and growing my Dawson knives collection of tools. Thanks a bunch.
Very nice, high quality, super sharp and yet unique. I have dozens of knives and the Dawson brand is my favorite.
After purchasing my first nomad I had to come back and get the Arizona copper finish. Absoloute masterpiece function as well as beauty this thing puts in work and stays sharp