The Armageddon swords are designed for survival, with a wider blade and tough tip made for hacking and slashing. Lash to your vest or backpack and bring on the zombie apocalypse! Available in 13", 16" and 19" blade lengths.
- Limited Release: Satin blade finish - the gleam of raw steel
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
19" blade, 29" overall
- Rockwell 61-62
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Top bevel for balance and speed
- Kydex / Leather Hybrid fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Beautiful to behold...truly a masterpiece! Though I wish we'll never have to use it for self-defence, it'll be a formidable weapon, and for sure an heirloom. Since I was young I've always desired to have a real, working sword...four plus decades later I see that such a good weapon may become a very valuable possession in the future. Now I have to practice using it. Thank you so much for this fine work of art.
Magnificent. Beautiful craftsmanship that will be a joy to own. Thank you.
Have a couple of Dawson blades and love them all. This sword is proof of the quality that you can expect from Dawson .Just good stuff. Love that it is made here in the USA
I now own two Dawson blades and both are of extremely high fit and finish. I am especially enamored with the Armageddon Survival sword. The 19" blade is perfect for strapping to a backpack and reminds me of old times when I used to roam the wilderness in Mali with a sword (standard fare in an area almost devoid of firearms).
A speedier turnaround than expected. Was delighted to see and handle this fabulous artwork - more impressive in the hand than its online photo.
Otherworldly craftsmanship made from the heart