Scale or pluck, skin, snare, fillet, spear — how many tasks will it take to survive away from the conveniences of restaurant and grocery store?
The Smuggler is the ultimate in small, lightweight fixed blade carry; a slim, streamlined blade that won't drag you down when weight is at a premium but still offers plenty of point for poking and plenty of edge for slicing.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- Satin blade finish - the gleam of raw steel
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/8" blade, 8 1/4" overall
- 4oz knife only / 7.3oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
This is my 3rd Dawson knife.Everything perfect.
Great knife! Super sharp with an amazingly sharp point. Bought this for camping and gutting trout. Looking forward to trying it out!
Dawson knives are beautifully made. They are top notch in quality and function. I also love the different blade finishes, and the names they give the various models!
Smuggler | Personal Carry, General Purpose Knife | CPM MagnaCut | LIMITED RELEASE Satin Finish
this knife is great for birds and truot.all around utility knife. fit and finish is awesome as always with dawson knives. love it , thanks for another great product
Beautiful knife,craftsmanship and fit and finish are awesome.Thank you Dawson for your artistry.Made in the United States by hand by our brothers and sisters!