The Revelation's modern sheepsfoot/wharncliffe style blade is a favorite among first responders for tough tasks like slicing seat belts, straps, rope or line. It rips through clothing, allowing fast access for first aid with only minimal risk to the skin behind it. A great choice for traps, snares, trot lines, kindling and more!
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tones
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
Awesome knife ,my second one ,highly recommend
I got my first Dawson’s Knives and it was a great purchase. It feels exceptionally constructed to be used and depended on, not just a show piece or a cheap knife that would break easily. It my new EDC for work and off work. It was my first but not my last from Dawson knives.
Revelation | NEW RELEASE Personal Carry, General Purpose Knife | CPM-MagnaCut Steel | Apocalypse Black
The Dawson Revelation knife design strikes a balance between functionality and aesthetics, making it a beautiful and popular choice. It is a reliable and versatile design that allows for everyday use tasks to more demanding cutting needs. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this blade. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
very sharp, very well balanced, good grip, and I'm exited about the CPM-MCS metallurgy!
Very happy with purchase