When survival is on the line, don't take your tools for granted. Outfit yourself with the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade, and laugh in the face of uncertainty.
Crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, the Marauder features a 5.5"+ blade that is highly resistant to corrosion or staining. Thanks to our own specialty heat treat, Dawson blades stay sharp up to twice as long as other premium steels.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and over 50 years' knifemaking experience, the Marauder is a stronghold of American quality and craftsmanship.
LIMITED RELEASE! Satin blade finish - the gleam of raw steel
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5 5/8" blade, 11 1/4 overall
- 12oz knife only / 15.6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
What is there to say, it's a Dawson. I own many Dawson knives and the quality and awesomeness is always the same. Words can't describe enough on a Dawson knife. You receive it see it and hold it and it is a quality masterpiece your beholding. You'll be satisfied with a Dawson. However, when I got my first Dawson you'll think this is to nice to use and abuse. Don't worry they look nicer when you put some of your own character on them when you use and abuse them. Don't worry they were made to be used.