- LIMITED RELEASE
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Solid steel, rounded rectangular handguard for maximum hand protection with minimal bulk
- LIMITED EDITION rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Stacked, compressed leather handle is hand-dyed and sealed
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Don't miss out on this special limited release! The War Dog is a modern take on a popular mid-century military knife, featuring a compressed and sealed leather handle and a fierce clip point top grind. The blade has been custom heat-treated with the Dawson's own proprietary method, delivering a tough, battle ready blade that's up for anything.
Blade: 6 3/4"
Overall: 11 7/8"
It's my first knife from Dawson, and it didn't disappoint. It's got the double hilt, which I prefer because of safety. I think its a great all around solution for camping and survival. It feels light and balanced. The blade length is above average (compared to other Dawson knives). The leather grip is perfect for those who don't like the hard metal feel. Additionally, the sheath style on this limited edition is also all leather...
Everything arrived perfect knife is excellent right out of box l
Amazing is all I have to say!!
Wow! It's stunning in person. The fit and finish is perfect, can really tell that it was crafted by someone who is an artist using only the finest materials and techniques. Hair-whittling sharp out of the box with a great leather sheath. It has replaced 2 of my previous hard-use blades for bushcraft/camping. I was also surprised at the perfect balance of it, making it easier to maneuver. Now I'm hoping there's a 3" version sometime soon for my EDC!
I was so happy when my knife arrived, it is beautiful! The weight is very nice and the handle feels great 😊. The sheath is high quality as well.
I do indeed carry this on me, it has quickly become my partner and I want it available when and if I need it.
The stacked leather work is beautifully done on the handle. I’m a medium hand size and it’s a bit more robust in size than I’m used to but it gives you a strong hold of the knife nonetheless.
Sharp and strong. I haven’t put it through its paces but it is not thin. It is also MagnaCut, and we’ve already seen performances of what Dawson MagnaCut can achieve.
This blade will be my working, survival and self defense tool for life. Great partner.