NEW: LIMITED EDITION War Dog | CPM MagnaCut | Apocalypse Black Finish
- LIMITED RELEASE
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Blade: 6 3/4" Overall: 11 7/8"
- Rockwell 60-61
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Solid steel, rounded rectangular handguard for maximum hand protection with minimal bulk
- NEW LIMITED EDITION rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Stacked, compressed leather handle is hand-dyed and sealed
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Don't miss out on this special limited release! The War Dog is a modern take on a popular mid-century military knife, featuring a compressed and sealed leather handle and a fierce clip point top grind. The blade has been custom heat-treated with the Dawson's own proprietary method, delivering a tough, battle ready blade that's up for anything.
Blade: 6 3/4"
Overall: 11 7/8"
The War Dog w/apocalypse black finish is my seventh Dawson, and truly a favorite. The finish is incredible and the leather wrap feels great in my hand. It seems like everytime i say i own enough Dawsons, they release another beauty.
A beautiful tough tool, a piece of art
The War Dog knife is truly a work of art.
Definitely, will not be the last purchase from Dawson!
Stout, full hand of war knife beauty. This is a hard-use weapon with all the attributes you would expect from this design, on steroids! If you have small hands or are slight of body, it might be a handful. For the rest of us, it’s perfect. You can feel the MagnaCut steel quality with every kind of use and it holds its edge through extensive use. I am pleased with how well it accepts field sharpening although it really only need one touch up after 2 weeks of heavy use. The finish looks like new with a good wipe off. The tip stayed sharp and true to form through some unexpected abuse. Now to the fit & finish. It’s beautiful from tip to pommel and the brown color handle is nice and dark, which I really like. The quality of the finish is absolutely stunning. This is my working belt knife for the foreseeable future. Thanks Dawson for another truly exceptional weapon.
Truly the finest version of the renowned KABAR Marine fighting knife ever made. The knife is made with the finest and most modern materials available, yet the whole package (the knife, the sheath and the rivets on the sheath) looks correct for the WWII period. I have collected knives for 50 years. I probably have 75-80 high-end/handmade knives in my collection including 6-7 Dawsons. This knife is my favorite
I just received my War Dog knife I can say with all honesty worth every dollar!!! Great craftsmanship and use of materials from the leather sheath to the leather spacer handle very unique and great investment!!