Windstorm | Dawson Select 24" Scimitar Sword | CPM-3V
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210” CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Gorgeous two-toned Specter Finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Beautifully polished Arizona Ironwood handle
- Elegant climbing vine filework
- Traditional Interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Unsharpened top edge for balance and penetration
- Custom fitted stitched leather sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Blade: 23 7/8"
A bought a Praetorian a couple years ago. Around the same time I saw the Windstorm, but it was unavailable at the time. As soon as one was available, I jumped on it, even without pictures being available online. The slight risk paid off. It’s a beautiful and very sharp sword. It feels good in hand and maneuvers well. I’m quite impressed. I plan to do business with Dawson Knives again.
Wow…beyond my expectations and hopes…of course I wanted it to be perfect and guess what….it is….absolutely love it….thanks to everyone that help to make this sword so great
Thank you for your kind words on your new Windstorm. That sword is an amazing work of craftsmanship and we are thrilled you think so to! We are glad to have you apart of the Dawson Clan!
This is one beautiful sword. I love the look of the new Marble Carbon Fiber handle. Tue blade is light and well balanced as well as razor sharp. The 2 tone spectre finish really pops in the sunlight. Looks great, feels great. Dawson blades are always a winner in my book.
We are super glad to hear that you enjoy the Windstorm and we have to agree with you, that Marble Carbon Fiber Handle does POP! Thanks for the continued support to our family business! We appreciate it!