Scale or pluck, skin, snare, fillet, spear — how many tasks will it take to survive away from the conveniences of restaurant and grocery store?
The Outcast is the ultimate in small, lightweight fixed blade carry; a slim, streamlined blade that won't drag you down when weight is at a premium but still offers plenty of point for poking and plenty of edge for slicing.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 8" overall
- 4oz knife only / 7.5oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 60-61
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
I love my personal carry Outcast. It’s hands down the best knife I have ever had. I loved it so much that I went ahead and bought another knife from y’all.
She loves the knife. It was a valentines present and she couldn't be happier. We look forward to stopping by the shop to have the holster adjusted and for future purchases.
This is a truly amazing knife. Feels good in the hand, heavy enough to know it’s there and feels strong enough for any cutting job, yet light enough to not notice it in your pack or feel like it’s going to tire you out on a long task. Razor sharp, stout blade, comfortable handles, fits my hand just right. This will be an heirloom in my family one day.
Very efficient size and incredibly light for how powerful and strong it feels.
As soon as I laid eyes on the Arizona Copper Outcast blade I KNEW I wanted it to be my next knife, but unfortunately for me they were sold out at the time. I thought about my other options and picking up a knife I had my eyes on elsewhere, but ultimately decided to wait for them to restock, and MAN was it worth the wait. This knife is even better looking in person - the blade is super light, it fits beautifully in the hand, and it's sharper than all get out. I would highly recommend to anyone else!!