Marauder | Survival, Camp and Backpacking Knife Series | Apocalypse Black Finish
When survival is on the line, don't take your tools for granted. Outfit yourself with the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade, and laugh in the face of uncertainty.
Crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, the Marauder features a 5.5"+ blade that is highly resistant to corrosion or staining. Thanks to our own specialty heat treat, Dawson blades stay sharp up to twice as long as other premium steels.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and over 50 years' knifemaking experience, the Marauder is a stronghold of American quality and craftsmanship.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5 5/8" blade, 11 1/4" overall
- 12oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for discreet carry
- Versatile carry options: Upright belt carry, horizontal "scout" carry or pocket carry, MOLLE compatible
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee