2023 ULTRA LIMITED Barry Dawson Select Original | One of a Kind Scagel-Style | Arizona Ironwood
- Handcrafted and heat treated by Barry Dawson himself, the founder of Dawson Knives with 50 years' knifemaking experience
- Made using classic and traditional blade-making techniques and materials - to maintain luster and prevent staining/corrosion, we recommend that all metal components be kept well oiled
- American made, high contrast Damascus steel blade
- Polished brass handguard and turned pommel
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Small skinning/caping blade
- Decorative Climbing Vine filework
- Polished Arizona Ironwood handle with leather spacers
- Fitted stitched leather belt sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
An extremely rare treat for collectors of Barry's work! The handful of knives in this ULTRA Limited collection were handcrafted by Barry in his own home shop. Barry retired as a full time maker a few years ago for health reasons, but that hasn't kept him from doing what he loves. These beautiful and unique belt knives were inspired by one of Barry's favorite styles, the Scagel. Each one is unique and one of a kind. Once they're gone, they're gone!
Blade: 3 1/4"
Overall: 7 3/4"
This is my third Dawson knife and absolutely thrilled that I was able to get an original Barry Dawson scagel. Everything about this knife is beautiful, from the design to the finish. Very sharp and feels great in my hand. I plan to purchase more Dawson knives in the future and eventually a Dawson sword.