- Handcrafted and heat treated by Barry Dawson himself, the founder of Dawson Knives with 50 years' knifemaking experience
- Made using classic and traditional blade-making techniques and materials - to maintain luster and prevent staining/corrosion, we recommend that all metal components be kept well oiled
- 1/8 ATS-34 steel blade with acid wash finish
- Polished nickel silver handguard
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Decorative Climbing Vine filework
- Polished Arizona Ironwood handle with leather spacers
- Fitted stitched leather belt sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
An extremely rare treat for collectors of Barry's work! The handful of knives in this ULTRA Limited collection were handcrafted by Barry in his own home shop. Barry retired as a full time maker a few years ago for health reasons, but that was never going to keep him from doing what he loves. These beautiful and unique belt knives were inspired by one of Barry's favorite styles, the Scagel. Each one is unique and one of a kind. Once they're gone, they're gone!
Blade: 2 7/8"
Overall: 7 1/8"