Scale or pluck, skin, snare, fillet, spear — how many tasks will it take to survive away from the conveniences of restaurant and grocery store?
The Smuggler is the ultimate in small, lightweight fixed blade carry; a slim, streamlined blade that won't drag you down when weight is at a premium but still offers plenty of point for poking and plenty of edge for slicing. Crafted from the latest advance in powdered super steels, CPM-MagnaCut, and specially heat-treated to hold its edge up to twice as long as comparable steels.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper ton
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/8" blade, 8 1/4" overall
- 4oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West