Serengeti | Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM-MagnaCut Steel
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/4" blade, 7 1/4" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Choice of handle colors
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Drop point blades are work horse blades, the Philips head screwdriver of the knife world. We love them around here, and you'll find great takes in every one of our categories. The Serengeti is an awesome example of that do-it-all versatility. Use it for everything from hunting, caping, fishing and work tasks to everyday carry.
Received my knife today. This is my third from Dawson and plan on buying more when have the funds.
I’m very happy with this knife, seems to be a nice size to carry for everyday use. It looks good, feels good and is sharp, I’m thinking I will be using it a lot.
With very professional & courteous staff, the knife I received is A+. Custom engraving on the blade my wife now has a custom hand made knife.
My beautiful new Serengeti is waiting to be gifted. I have never had a particular attraction to knives until coming across Dawson Knives. Ascetics and quality put an element of joy in owning one.
both materials and workmanship
Thank you! Once again I'm amazed at the craftsmanship you guy's produce.
This one will make a perfect everyday carry for me.