The Revelation's modern sheepsfoot/wharncliffe style blade is a favorite among first responders for tough tasks like slicing seat belts, straps, rope or line. It rips through clothing, allowing fast access for first aid with only minimal risk to the skin behind it. A great choice for traps, snares, trot lines, kindling and more!
Crafted from the latest advance in powdered super steels, CPM-MagnaCut, and specially heat-treated to hold its edge up to twice as long as comparable steels.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tone
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
This one makes 7 in my collection!!
Great work, super happy with purchase!!!
Very nice quality with the best things in life (steel) made by hand.