Reckoning | NEW Scorched Earth Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/4" blade, 7 5/8" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Great EDC knife or small game skinner
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
I love my Black and White Reckoning with the unique Scorched Earth finish.
It’s so elegant. and just seems to flow.
The Reckoning fills out my my collection with my Serengeti and Snake Bite.
Thank you Dawson Knives 🥳🥳🥳
I finally was able to acquire a Dawson. The knife was received as expected, Fit and finish down to the box it came from. It's the details that make this a special purchase.
The knife itself is beautiful and came super sharp. It fits nicely in my big hand with no issue. I appreciated the longer handle. This is a smaller blade in general and is a nice carry option. I know the pictures on the website will differ than the actual knife, so the orang in the finish in person was not as prominent. The red handle too is a very dark red. These are not issues, the blade is beautiful. So, setting expectations. I know the MagnaCut steel is currently one of the best and will not disappoint. Can't wait to put to to use.
This is the perfect size for a camp/food/utility knife. I also have a budo, which is a bit big/heavy for food use (cut steak like butter though), and a Mojave 7 I bought just because I like how it looks 😝
Magnacut will make a great steel for actual use.
Nice work. Photo looked to show a bit bigger of a knife but it’s not like they are hiding the specs. Otherwise this thing is awesome