Razorback | LIMITED EDITION Nuclear Winter Finish | CPM MagnaCut Steel
- NEW! Limited Edition Nuclear Winter blade finish - ash gray with subtle, tone-on-tone "fallout" pattern
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 2 3/4" blade, 6.5" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Great EDC knife or small game skinner
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Great blade design, and has more of a drop point blade I am looking for, with less curve. Makes it easier when it come to sharpening.
Dawson quality is on point. The copper finish and two tone micarta are beautiful. Great feel in the hand and nice little edc companion.
Great customer service!! Quick shipping!! Awesome knife!!!
I've purchased several small Dawson knives recently for EDC use. I like the Dawson blades because they have a very "slicey," concave grind in Magnacut. The toughness of Magnacut makes such a grind hold up well, and the high stain resistance is useful in wet environments. The Razorback is great for EDC because it has a short, compact blade that is stunning in the Arizona Copper finish, plus very useful with a deep belly. There is also a notch for breaking wire, which may be useful for some. It has a large handle that allows for a 4 finger grip for me (medium sized hands), and with the deep notch and groves in the G10 the grip is very solid. Fit and finish were perfect. All in all a handy, small, but rugged knife that is great for EDC.
This is my second purchase from Dawson. I’ve always loved knives and these are by far the most well constructed and durable knives I’ve ever seen and held! This purchase was for my dad for Christmas and he was very happy and impressed with the gift!! Thanks for your dedication to high quality products!! Keep up the great work and God bless!