Raider 5 | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Apocalypse Black Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5.5" blade, approximately 10 3/8" overall
- 11oz knife only / 14oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- NEW LIMITED EDITION rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
The BEST rating is repeat business, this is my 2nd Dawson. I like it more than my first!(Explorer Elite). It is Beautiful, and feels great in my hand, and knowing that the metal is the best there is gives me confidence that this knife will handle anything I throw at it!
The knife is of excellent quality. There is one issue however. The blade handle only sticks out from the sheath 2 and 5/8 inches. That is not enough handle to get a good grip when removing it from the sheath.
This is the third knife I’ve ordered from Dawson Knives. Always delighted at the prompt shipping and moreover the exceptional quality, beauty and sharpness of their products. To be redundant, I’m very happy to have been exposed to Dawson Knives through Mike Adams, The Health Ranger. Keep up the outstanding work and God Bless.!
I can see this knife becoming a family heirloom! It’s beautiful.
This was my first purchase of a Dawson knife and I couldn't be happier. I was first introduced to Dawson knives by Mike Adams the Health Ranger of his podcast, so I decided to give them a try. This is the sharpest, most durable knife I have ever owned, and I will most likely buy others down the road. Thank you for such a wonderful knife. George McLaren
I heard about Dawson Knives through Mike Adam’s, AKA The Health Ranger. I’ve always valued Mike’s honesty in products he’s personally bought and used. I’m beyond satisfied with the sharpness, workmanship and sheer beauty of the knife I purchased. Very speedy delivery and cannot recommend enough to anyone who appreciates fine, hand crafted USA knives, to purchase one of you can find one in stock! God Bless and Keep Up The Great Work!