Praetorian Sword 19" | CPM-3V Steel | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 19" blade, 25.5" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell: 60-61
- Beautiful two-toned Specter finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- G10 handles are textured for grip and comfort, and will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Wood and Carbon Fiber handles overlaid with interlocking wrap in genuine black leather wrapping
- Custom fitted Leather / Hybrid Sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Hear the roar of the crowd thunder through the Colosseum when you grip this stunning, gladius-inspired Praetorian. The classic profile has come vividly to life with the finest steel modern metallurgy has to offer, crafted with skill and insight.
Wow what a beautiful piece to add to my collection, great weight and balance!!! Amazing!
I love it is very smooth. I do wish that the handle was a little longer or the sheath a little shorter. It’s a bit hard to grab it with a full hand when all the way in The sheath. Over all awesome !!!
Sharp, light, and looks fierce
A beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Perfectly balanced and simply put; spectacular. Could not be more happy! Thank you!
Thank you Chad for your kind words, we are happy that you are happy!
I recently received the 19”CPM3V Custom Praetorian blade from Dawson Bladesmiths! I’m absolutely satisfied with the fit & finish, weight, feel, balance & look of the blade! I am an archery elk hunter, and rifle deer hunter in the Pacific Northwest. And always believe in the reliability of a sturdy & sharp knife. I’ll send business your way if friends ask me about getting a great knife!
Thanks Dawson Knife crew!
Pictures don’t capture how beautiful the finish is on this. It’s a beast the demands respect as soon as you pick it up.