Pendragon | Dawson Select 15" Short Sword | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 15" blade, 21 1/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- High contrast, two-toned Specter finish
- Handcrafted CPM-3V hand guard with antiqued black finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© top coat finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Polished space-grade two-tone black Carbon Fiber handle with premium leather wrap
- Handmade mosaic pins
- Custom fitted stitched leather sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarante
It is a vanishing example of superior American workmanship!
Simply extraordinary. Amazing craftsmanship with attention to detail. More than I could ever ask for in a sword. Will definitely purchase again in the future.
Crocodile Dundee would be jealous of this Dawson Bowie. The blade is so long, that it could be considered a short sword. This Bowie is surprisingly light and well balanced, with great looks to match all around. Also, it has a thick and sturdy leather sheath. This is definitely a showpiece!
It’s here! It’s gorgeous! I love it!
Thank you for all of your special assistance in getting this done.
The Pendragon Short Sword is truly a case where function meets art. Remarkable craftsmanship, beautiful to admire yet extremely tough and durable.
My only negative would be with the leather sheath. While it compliments the beauty of the sword with quality craftsmanship and looks great with the sword, it is not very functional. If I needed to bring it with me to slay invading zombies, I would have to find another carrying option 😊.
A beautiful sword that is becoming one of my favorites.
This is now the finest Bowie in my collection. The Dawson craftsmen created a splendid piece of cutlery. I was bit apprehensive at first re the combination of stag, green dyed walnut burl & mammoth ivory but it's so different from anything else in my collection it's grown on me. The blade is perfect. Perfect shape. Perfect grinds. Perfect fit to the guard.... The leather scabbard is a bit pedestrian for such a beautiful knife, however, it is very heavy duty and extreamly well made. As typical for Dawson products workmanship, shipping and communication is top notch. Thank you for opportunity for allowing me to obtain such a exceptional Bowie knife.
Gordon in Phoenix
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review on your new Old Mississippi. We are thrilled to hear that you like it so much and it continues to grow on you. It really is a a one of a kind and unique addition to your large collection. As always, thank you for the continued support to our family business. May your edge always be sharp!
Write some content about what they are saying about your store.