- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
.210" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Specter finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Polished and stabilized Maplewood handle
- Integral hand guards with thumbrests
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The wild west was as full of hazards as it was adventures, and no cowboy worth his salt went unprepared. The Pecos Bowie more than answers that need with its classic frontier design and sense of traditional craftsmanship married with modern methods.
Overall: 13 1/4"