Pathfinder | NEW Whiteout Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Whiteout blade finish - no fuss, no frills, just sleek, classic gray matte
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 4.5" blade, 9 5/8" overall
- 10oz knife only / 14oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
I enjoy my new pathfinder for cooking at home!
Fabulous blade. Can't wait to take it camping:0)
Well made. Worthwhile purchase very pleased. Handle work even better than expected
I was extremely excited to receive my Dawson knife. It is exactly as described by the website…exceptional quality. Thank you! I will be a repeat customer!
Also, I didn’t know what to expect with regards to the sheath…happy to say that was impeccable as well!
Being made in the USA is very important to me…and I was also impressed by the Bible verse on the box. Keep up the great work!
My Pathfinder knife was shipped promptly from Dawson Knives. The blade itself is razor sharp out of the box. Blade comes with a high quality leather/kydex sheath with excellent hardware. Quality in workmanship is second to none. The lifetime free sharpening service from Dawson Knives can't be beat. Very happy with my purchase.
I have a few other Dawson, so I expected the knife to be good, but this was even better than expected. The Pathfinder is my favorite Dawson, and maybe my favorite fixed blade ever! I love Magnacut, and the deep hollow grind will make this an amazing cutter. This will be a lifetime knife for me, and it will often find itself in my hip while hiking and outdoors.
I'm relatively new to this world, but I am not new to knowing high quality craftsmanship and this piece (and the other 3 that I have purchased) are in the top 1% when it comes to craftsmanship and a high quality product. I look forward to add a few more to my collection.