NEW Snakebite | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Arizona Copper Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
3" blade, 6 3/4" overall
4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: This mean little sidewinder packs a nasty bite in a compact package. The Snakebite's fine point and ample belly are excellent for a variety of everyday tasks, as well as for skinning, caping, and dressing out game.
Nice product, thank you.
Love these knives! Great craftsmanship! I have bought 2 so far, and have another one coming and looking forward to getting some more as well!
This knife will serve well for my 11yr old son. Small, controllable, nimble are a just a few words I would use as descriptions of this knife. Well done!
I have bought many knives over the years but none like Dawson. I have purchased two at the time of this review and plan on many more. Anybody would be better off with a Dawson knife wether it’s your EDC or your life line in the outdoors. Well worth the price and the quality............ second to none! I’m so glad the Health Ranger turned me on to these knives, thanks Mike but most of all thank you Dawson Knives Co. and all the craftsman you have working there!
I got the Handyman 3v to replace my bugout as a hard working edc. The bugout is more of a slicer but I needed something more robust. The Handyman fits the bill nicely. It’s well made and has a nice heft to it. I like the screwdriver end. It works perfectly for opening j-boxes at work. The blade is sharp and robust enough to give confidence in its toughness. So far it’s been great for opening boxes and cutting straps. I’ve only touched up the blade a little using fine rods on a sharpmaker. It didn’t really need it but I’m not one to let the blade get dull. Overall quality and usefulness I give it 5 stars.
The sheath will take a little getting used to. I use the clip so I can carry inside my front pocket. The curve on the stainless clip is a bit much and catches on my shirt sometimes when I lift my arms. I might try to bend it back a little to see if I can keep it from sticking out so far. I also got the attachment for belt carry but didn’t realize it won’t fit my 1 1/2” edc belt. The sheath itself holds the knife secure as long as it’s fully seated. If not it’ll rattle a bit. 4 stars for the sheath.
Write some content about what they are saying about your store.