NEW Snakebite | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Apocalypse Black Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
3" blade, 6 3/4" overall
4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: This mean little sidewinder packs a nasty bite in a compact package. The Snakebite's fine point and ample belly are excellent for a variety of everyday tasks, as well as for skinning, caping, and dressing out game.
I received this knife three weeks ago as part of my initial purchase from Dawson after seeing the many superb reviews online and wanting something in Magnacut. Specifically I was looking for an EDC that was a fixed blade that would have the fit and finish of a custom, handmade knife. This checked all those boxes and more, such as being 100% U.S.A made and at a price that wasn't much more than those 1095 mass produced knifes with a lifetime warranty. Being able to get my hands on one of the few Apocalypse finish Magnacut finished I've seen, (I've began to check daily, lol) was a huge bonus. The answer to your question is a resounding Yes! , these knives really are as good as you've heard.
Write some content about what they are saying about your store.