NEW Serengeti | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/4" blade, 7 1/4" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Love my new serengeti.
Absolutely terrific knives. Worth every penny
This fits in my pocket perfect. It's never in the way as I move around. The sheath and knife fit perfect and very high quality. I'm happy with my purchase.
I wanted something in more of a traditional finish but you don’t have much of a choice right now. That being said I’m so glad I got this Arizona copper finish its awesome I love it when I buy another knife from Dawson it will be in Arizona copper also. This knife is EDC for me I Cary it in a cargo pocket and don’t notice it at all. The handle fits my hand well I have large hands with thin fingers glove size XL. My girlfriend said she liked how it felt in her small hands not sure how that works but it’s what she said. I like the attention to detail that has been put into this blade it’s satisfying to see my money was well spent in a quality American made knife that will out last me easily. Icing on the cake, Dawson is a Christian company.
I bought two of your knives. They are above spectacular. Beautifully made, The knives and their sheaths. I gave one to my boyfriend. He loves it. I kind of want to put mine in a shadow box and hang it on the wall. Yes, they are that pretty! I'm sure I will purchase others when you restock.
I am very satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship that is evident in this knife. I am happy to be able to support an American company that makes great products! I look forward to future purchases with Dawson Knives.