- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM 3V
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- 22 7/8" blade, 35 1/4" overall
- Rockwell 61-62
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Authentic Japanese interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Top bevel for balance and speed
- Premium stitched leather fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: This modern samurai-style sword features a full length top bevel that strips away excess weight, revealing a lean, hungry beast with a nasty attitude and plenty of teeth. Forward thumb ramp, integral hand guard and Japanese interlocking wrap in cotton silk.
NEW Relentless 20" | NEW Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM MagnaCut Steel
The best sword before I get one from Dawson again.
I have bought 9 various knives, swords and machetes from Dawson that are beautifully crafted which I bought for the real and practical uses of the blade for the outdoors and in self defense, so read the reviews, because I would be repeating all the great reviews from everyone that bought a Dawson !
This sword is simply amazing. It is super sharp, shaped beautifully, and perfectly balanced. So far, I have purchased 4 swords and 4 knives from DawsonKnives. The quality of the materials and the craftsmanship is unmatched. I highly recommend.
Impeccable design and workmanship, looking forward to a carry system soon
Excellent Quality, the Arizona Ironwood looks great. Feels fantastic in your hand and had an great edge right out of the box. People I've showed it to also really liked the sheath and thought it looked cool.
This was my first purchase from Dawson and was well worth it.