NEW Redemption Bowie | CPM MagnaCut Steel | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Heavy-duty machete style blade powers through bushcrafting and shelter building
- Beautiful, two-toned Specter finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Polished space-grade two-toned Carbon Fiber handle in rich black
- NEW Custom fitted "k-bar style" stitched leather sheath
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
I am very satisfied with my new Redemption Bowie! I own several blades made by Dawson Knives, so the high quality and beautiful Arizona Copper finish are not new to me. However the style and the sheer size of this bowie are impressive. A very substantial feel in your hands, while maintaining excellent balance and control! Highly recommend!
A beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I love the handle detail and the blade color, I will be ordering more knives and a sword. Great product!!
Awesome Bowie ! very happy with this knife . As crocodile Dundee put it "that's a knife " many thanks very nice craftsmanship and very sharp.
This blade is awesome. The wrapped ironwood handle allows for great grip. The blade itself is flawless. The sheath is very good as well. All around a great package. This is why I keep coming back to Dawson.
I'm a fan of Dawson Knives, I have a few. The Redemption is tough, sharp and nice looking. I have zero regrets and will continue to buy Dawson because of the great representation this knife provides.
What a beautiful knife…couldn’t ask for better…period…never disappointed with Dawson….excellence is thier middle name