NEW Praetorian Sword 19" | CPM MagnaCut Steel | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 19" blade, 25.5" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell: 60-61
- Beautiful two-toned Specter finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- G10 handles are textured for grip and comfort, and will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Wood and Carbon Fiber handles overlaid with interlocking wrap in genuine black leather wrapping
- Custom fitted Leather / Hybrid Sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Hear the roar of the crowd thunder through the Colosseum when you grip this stunning, gladius-inspired Praetorian. The classic profile has come vividly to life with the finest steel modern metallurgy has to offer, crafted with skill and insight.
Sword is gorgeous great weight and craftsmanship. Bought it for my father and he loves it, Very happy to have it. Only thing that would make it better is if it fit a little more snug in the sheath so it wouldn’t rattle or fall out when it is upside down. Granted, when is it ever going to be upside down but the blade rattles a little against the edge and worried about wear.
This blade is so beautifully made. A work of art to be admired. And a formidable tool to be used should the need arise. The history behind this modern day resurrection of the gladius is truly remarkable. Relive the ancient days of the Roman Empire! Oh, and don't forget to accompany the gladius with the scutum too!
Wow what a beautiful piece to add to my collection, great weight and balance!!! Amazing!
I love it is very smooth. I do wish that the handle was a little longer or the sheath a little shorter. It’s a bit hard to grab it with a full hand when all the way in The sheath. Over all awesome !!!
Sharp, light, and looks fierce
A beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Perfectly balanced and simply put; spectacular. Could not be more happy! Thank you!
Thank you Chad for your kind words, we are happy that you are happy!