NEW Handyman | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Arizona Copper Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Classic general-purpose blade with flattened pommel for field adjustments
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The original! A perennial favorite at Dawson Knives, the Handyman Pocket Knife offers the easy, clip-inside-the-pocket carry of a folding knife with the strength and safety of a fixed blade. This handy little drop point is a great everyday carry blade, with plenty of razor-sharp edge and fine point to tackle nearly every job. Also features a flat head screwdriver built into the pommel for quick field adjustments. The Handyman is designed to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
I’M NOT A WILD GAME HUNTER!…BUT I’M A GOOD MANGO, PINEAPPLE AND AVOCADO FRUIT SLAYER THAT BECAME MORE AWESOME WITH MY NEW HANDYMAN!
MAHALO NUI LOA! (Thank you very much!)
What an awesome knife! Opening the box to this knife may have given me the best box opening feeling I have ever had with a knife, and I have a lot of knives. This is a knife you can't wait to show all your knife loving friends. My only gripe is that the butt of the knife, where it is designed for a flathead driver or to pry with maybe, is a little too crisp of a cut causing it to poke/dig in your hand a little. I would complain more about it, but the sheer joy of this knife in every other way helps me overlook it some. I love the sheath as well; I didn't expect the sheath to be of such quality. Great job guys!! Keep up the awesome work, and I will show as many people as I can your beautiful craftsmanship.
🇺🇲 🇺🇲Haven't used it in the field yet but you can feel the quality in this knife, years of us , not my first Dawson knife won't be my last 🇺🇲. 🇺🇲
Like a little art piece treasure. As a knife collector I'm sure this Handyman can get the job done when called upon. Only thing is, having it in hand makes me want to have something to hold somewhat larger! Also have you considered making some folders that can be carried in mixed company? As I had hoped and joked about it did in fact arrive shaving sharp. Thank you very much for an exceptional product of the finest quality.
my handyman is everything I wanted in a pocket fixed blade. it's beautiful with it's unique desert copper, perfect size with it's 3" blade and the jimping placement is excellent. it feels great in your hand. I would recommend this knife to anyone looking for a pocket fixed blade
Just received my hangman in magna cut steel, wow! The quality and attention to detail is phenomenal! I love it, now I just need another one in a little longer length blade. Looks amazing, feels great in the hand, and is a great value. Dawson dominates the fixed blade sector in my opinion, they have my business for life. An American company, family owned and operated, and not afraid to share their faith!