NEW Handyman | CPM-3V MagnaCut Steel | Apocalypse Black Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x stronger than D2
100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Classic general-purpose blade with flattened pommel for field adjustments
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The original! A perennial favorite at Dawson Knives, the Handyman Pocket Knife offers the easy, clip-inside-the-pocket carry of a folding knife with the strength and safety of a fixed blade. This handy little drop point is a great everyday carry blade, with plenty of razor-sharp edge and fine point to tackle nearly every job. Also features a flat head screwdriver built into the pommel for quick field adjustments. The Handyman is designed to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
Just received my hangman in magna cut steel, wow! The quality and attention to detail is phenomenal! I love it, now I just need another one in a little longer length blade. Looks amazing, feels great in the hand, and is a great value. Dawson dominates the fixed blade sector in my opinion, they have my business for life. An American company, family owned and operated, and not afraid to share their faith!
Just got my knife. Can’t put it down! Walking around the house looking for something to whittle. Even cut my steak at dinner. Very satisfied wiith this blade. Gonna order 2 more to give out as gifts. Thanks Dawson!
Exceptional craftsmanship as all of your knives!!
The blade feels great in the hand, very impressed with the quality. Colors look amazing, the copper look on the blade is unique. Really happy with the packaging and certificate that comes with the knife. Overall very satisfied and will be looking to get a bigger blade down the road. Made in the USA is the way to go if you are looking to support a business in our country with a quality product.
We love buying “Made in America” and the Handyman is of superb quality and craftsmanship. I bought this as a birthday gift for my husband, but gave it to him early because I was so excited. He carries it everywhere and uses it daily. We will be buying more.
My first Dawson knife - out of all the knives I own, right off the bat it’s obvious that none of them are even close to the same quality as this one. I will be buying more. Can’t beat American made!