NEW Handyman | CPM MagnaCut Steel | Apocalypse Black Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- NEW LIMITED EDITION rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Classic general-purpose blade with flattened pommel for field adjustments
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The original! A perennial favorite at Dawson Knives, the Handyman Pocket Knife offers the easy, clip-inside-the-pocket carry of a folding knife with the strength and safety of a fixed blade. This handy little drop point is a great everyday carry blade, with plenty of razor-sharp edge and fine point to tackle nearly every job. Also features a flat head screwdriver built into the pommel for quick field adjustments. The Handyman is designed to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
I have 25+ years in Law Enforcement, throughout the years I've purchased many of folders usually Spyderco or Cold Steel they've served me well and when lost or broken I could replace them for under a hundred dollars, well as I am getting older and headed towards retirement, I made the decision to start purchasing heirloom quality knives for my three young adult children.
Well..I was thoroughly impressed with the high quality of my first Dawson purchase a Handyman in AZ copper and I've already decided that since it's on the smaller size it will be going to my daughter, she'll love it!
Slight complaint love the sheath but it’s a bit awkward to clip on. Knifes awesome and beautiful. Love high quality and that’s what this is!
Recently purchased the Handyman, as well as the Snakebite as EDC knives. The Spectre finish on the Handyman is absolutely gorgeous, the pictures truly doesn't do it justice. The sheath is incredibly sturdy and seems built to last. At this price for a U.S.A , handmade Magnacut knife with the quality control I've seen from my purchase, both being absolutely flawless, is the best price you'll find in the knife community today. After receipt I already had to make another purchase, the next one being Big Bear for a utility/camp knife.
Hi Dawson Family: I have not had the opportunity to use the Handyman knife yet. I bought it for my emergency 3-Day Bug Out bag. It should be perfect for that. I have your Raider 5 that I use for backpacking and love it. Thank you for being a true blue Made in the USA company! Patty M.
Great product! The knife is secure inside the sheath. Just wish product was shipped in a more discreet box.
the handyman is aptly named. FIts very nicely in the hand. Contours in just the right places. The appearance is better in person than in pictures. Even had co-workers say that it is a NIIICE knife. I find that a quick strop when new brings up an even keener edge. Definitely recommend Dawson! At least ten times this week. lol
Write some content about what they are saying about your store.