NEW Farrier | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Apocalypse Black Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 7" blade, 11 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Choice of handle colors
- NEW rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Thank you for creating such a solid product in the USA!! Definitely worth the cost as this is a product that will last a lifetime and then some amen! Will be purchasing many more.
This is my first knife from Dawson. It won’t be my last. I read the reviews before I bought it. I didn’t believe it could live up to all the praise. I was wrong. Sharp out of the box, excellent balance and feel. These knives are worth the money.
Its about time I bought this knife! Ive liked this model since I first saw it, but having it in my hand exceeded expectations! Just beautiful, and solid feeling. I like the new red G10, and the Scorched Earth is not too bad either!
I’d been eyeing the Farrier for a few months now and was waiting to see what came available in Apocalypse Black but once Scorched Earth and Nuclear Winter caught my eye I knew it was time to get one. Wasn’t sure about the Ultrex grip but after seeing it in person, I changed my mind and now think the colors complement each other very well. The Farrier is my third knife and after becoming a horse owner, I knew I needed this style. Looks great under saddle and doesn’t get in the way while giving me peace of mind out on the trails. Very useful for clearing away small branches and brush and even matches the color of my horse. Works great for a carry piece and even around the barn for cutting or as a hole punch for leather. Sure, a smaller blade like the Forester or Snakebite would suffice for daily barn chores but there’s something about the extra weight to the larger blades that puts my mind at ease. I look forward to buying more Dawson knives in the future and will always recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable blade for themselves or as a gift because they are made to last and are beautiful works of art.
Beautiful knife. Scorched earth finish is awesome. Very solid feel in hand.
Always happy to buy US made and from a family business no less. Fit and finish was excellent regarding each groove slotted in the hand. Blade came sharp enough to cut hair effortlessly. Well done!