Dark Knight 23 3/4" | CPM-MagnaCut Shinobi Sword | Arizona Copper Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Traditional Japanese-style interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Unsharpened top edge for balance and penetration
- Beautiful, jewel-toned Arizona Copper finish
- Polished space-grade two-tone black Carbon Fiber handle OR
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The swords of the legendary Japanese shinobi were simple, straight-edged blades devoid of ornamentation, often made by the assassin himself using the simplest of tools and the crudest of materials. The Dark Knight swords are inspired by this pragmatic approach: simple, elegant, yet highly effective tools.
Blade: 23 3/4"
Overall: 35 1/2"
This is a great sword. I am always amazed at the quality and strength of the blades from this company. This is my third purchase and I am very satisfied.