NEW Copper Canyon | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Arizona Copper Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 4.5" blade, 9" overall
- 7 oz knife only/12 oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Beautiful Arizona Copper finish
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
I heard about these knives on NaturalNews.com. Prior to that I knew nothing of Dawson Knives. I decided to check them out. When I went to their website, I found that many items were sold out. I decided to place my name on a waiting list. I received an email one day telling me that the item was now available. I recieve the hunting knife today. I am so glad that I put my name on that waiting list. This knife and sheath are of extreme quality. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I am looking forward to the Katana I'm interested in being available.
Do yourself a favor if you want a great knife. Put your name on the list.
This is my 4th knife from Dawson knives. I think as all knives this fits great in the hand and has an amazing beautiful design. Very good for all around purpose. I bought this as a gift and I will be buying another copper canyon for me in magna-cut.
Bought as a gift for my husband and he loved it. Great quality and even prettier in person!
Copper Canyon | CPM-3V Steel | Arizona Copper Finish
My first Dawson is amazing, other than shaving with it, lol, I haven't used it yet. Very good quality, exceptional value. My favorite knife so far, and I have a bunch. I have multiple bench made and they are good, but 30sv or 90sv is not on par with magna cut, and none of them came this sharp out of the box.