NEW Angler | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel | Arizona Copper Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3" blade, 6 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Trim and easy to carry, the Angler's fine pointed blade moves like an extension of your own hand, making delicate work easy and intuitive. The shark fin pommel and gently curved handle rests comfortably inside your palm. A superior bird, trout and small game knife, caper and everyday carry tool!
I have always wanted a bird and trout style knife and I’m not disappointed. Beautiful piece of art and a great knife. I’m experimenting with the Magna Cut steel and will have to update my review after general use.
If you want high quality, you can’t go wrong with Dawson Knives.