When survival is on the line, don't take your tools for granted. Outfit yourself with the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade, and laugh in the face of uncertainty.
Crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, the Marauder features a 5.5"+ blade that is highly resistant to corrosion or staining. Thanks to our own specialty heat treat, Dawson blades stay sharp up to twice as long as other premium steels.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and over 50 years' knifemaking experience, the Marauder is a stronghold of American quality and craftsmanship.
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5 5/8" blade, 11 1/4 overall
- 12oz knife only
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- NEW Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
like it very much . this is my third dawson blade. thanks
I have been waiting for the perfect survival & backpacking knife and now I own it! Your knives are absolute beasts of functional perfectionism! This knife will be put to good hard use for many years to come. Keep up the great work. You are always striving to create new and innovative designs with attention to detail and quality! Thank you very much. God bless you and take care.
This is one of the finest blades that I have seen in a long time. The Magnacut steel is great and I am loving the Scorched Earth blade finish! The G10 handle is comfortable, looks very nice and is well done. The blade shape is my favorite style and this whole execution is a masterpiece. This knife will be my trusty friend. I am honored to own a Dawson and especially a 50 year anniversary edition. That says a lot for a great family business and the wonderful people they are.
Great quality knives and great people.