- .183" American made high contrast Damascus steel by Brad Vice, forged from a blend of 5160, 15N20, 52100 and Nickle
- Handcrafted, heat-anodized high contrast Damascus steel tsuba, heat anodized to a sleek silver-blue
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 58-59
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Polished and stabilized European Platan wood handle overlaid with intricate cotton silk Japanese interlocking wrap
- Handmade mosaic pins
- Fitted, stitched leather sheath
- Lifetime free refurbish and re-sharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Blade: 17 1/4"
Overall: 24 1/4"