Handyman | Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM MagnaCut Steel
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Choice of handle colors
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Classic general-purpose blade with flattened pommel for field adjustments
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The original! A perennial favorite at Dawson Knives, the Handyman Pocket Knife offers the easy, clip-inside-the-pocket carry of a folding knife with the strength and safety of a fixed blade. This handy little drop point is a great everyday carry blade, with plenty of razor-sharp edge and fine point to tackle nearly every job. Also features a flat head screwdriver built into the pommel for quick field adjustments. The Handyman is designed to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
The Handyman is a great EDC knife, all the details look great and I’m carrying it around all the time. This is my second Dawson knife and the magnacut steel is fantastic.
The knife is awesome, this will be my everyday carry. I need to make custom metal belt loops to securely hold the knife in a horizontal belt line for left hand draw. Do you make anything like that before I fashion it myself?
Handyman | LIMITED EDITION Nuclear Winter Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
First off, I love my new Handyman. However when I received it in the mail I noticed a small problem with my knife grind. It wasn't anything major but I took a chance and sent an email to Dawson Customer Service. Danielle replied the next day and absolutely went above and beyond in taking care of me. I sent my knife back to them and they were able to send it back to me before the end of the week. I don't know what I'm more impressed with my new favorite knife or Dawson's customer service.
Thank you! This is the second Handyman that I have purchased. This one was a gift for a family member. Exceptional quality and attention to detail. I will be purchasing additional knives from you in the future.