Handyman | Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM MagnaCut Steel
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Choice of handle colors
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Classic general-purpose blade with flattened pommel for field adjustments
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The original! A perennial favorite at Dawson Knives, the Handyman Pocket Knife offers the easy, clip-inside-the-pocket carry of a folding knife with the strength and safety of a fixed blade. This handy little drop point is a great everyday carry blade, with plenty of razor-sharp edge and fine point to tackle nearly every job. Also features a flat head screwdriver built into the pommel for quick field adjustments. The Handyman is designed to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
Got to love great craftsmanship.
Received my Handyman in Magnacut the other day and was elated at the beautiful craftsmanship and scalpel like sharpness of the Magnacut.
Perfect grind lines and handle is so grippy and comfortable. This wont be my last blade from Dawson Knives as they are heriloom quality and designed with alot of care and small attention to detail.
Sheath was adjusted so that the clip was on the right side and it fits tucked safely in my pocket for the days work. Really excellent retention and no issues to report.
Customer service was more then helpful when i bad issues getting into my account to order but she fixed that promptly. A joy to work with.
Thank you all at Dawson Knives for a superb knife that will last the rest of my life. I feel like i have found my home haha. Happy Holidays to all!
I had looked over the Dawson Knives website several times and finally decided to buy the Handyman in MagnaCut with the Arizona finish and blue and black G10. I am very pleased with the knife. MagnaCut really is a superior steel in terms of all-around performance, really more of a tough tool steel with exceptional stain resistance. I like the way Dawson Knives has taken advantage of the properties of MagnaCut by using a concave grind with the blade making for a thin, "slicey" edge. The Arizona finish is really unique, as is the differential hardening of the blade to increase the toughness. Fit and finish are exceptional. I like the pocket sheath, though I think I am more likely to use a belt sheath and have ordered one of those. Great small EDC knife in terms of both looks and function.
Just got my Handyman Apocalypse Black and I absolutely love it. It goes great with my Mojave 7 Specter. The magnacut steel is amazingly tough and wicked sharp! I look forward to being able to find more of your blades in the future. Thanks for the incredible workmanship and detail in your knives.
Great little knife for my everyday. Still building my Dawson collection. Keep em comin