Fisherman | CPM-3V Steel | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/8" blade, 7.5" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Intuitive to use, razor sharp drop point blade
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Very high quality, high craftsmanship, form design functional, as well as pleasimg to the eye!
I have purchased many times from Dawson knives; everything from utilitarian daily use knives, several swords, and a few Dawson Select blades. I keep coming back because of the exceptional quality, tremendous attention to detail, functionality and practicality of the blades.
Over the years I have used and collected bushcraft and survival knives, tactical blades and tomahawks, and swords. What sets Dawson knives apart from all others is the unique combination of quality, toughness and functionality while maintaining style, appearance and class. In my opinion, they are the best of the best.
I have several handmade pieces from other custom knife makers that I treasure and consider family heirlooms. I consider my Dawson knives and swords in the same category, and if I ever had to “grab and go”, it would unquestionably be a Dawson.
Thanks for the outstanding work that you do
Great little knife that fits and stays sharp- my new EDC. Like all Dawson knives made very well by great people.
Knife arrived on time. It’s beautiful. Very sturdy well made handle and the leather holster is very thick. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Bought a fisherman knife as a gift for a fisherman. It is so beautiful and sharp I'm afraid to handle it