Fisherman | NEW Scorched Earth Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/8" blade, 7.5" overall
- 4oz knife only / 6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Intuitive to use, razor sharp wharncliff-style blade
- Rockwell 60-61
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Leather/Kydex hybrid sheath with stainless pocket clip, designed for convenient inside-the-pocket carry
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The unique shape of the Fisherman's wharncliffe blade is ideal for opening fish and small game. It specializes in entry and drawing cuts, cutting line, opening boxes and more. Crafted from modern super steel CPM-MagnaCut, the Fisherman holds its edge like a champ so you can get your latest catch out of the lake and onto your plate in record time!
The palm style handle rests comfortably and securely in your palm, and is available in your choice of textured G10 or polished Carbon Fiber handle scales. Thumb and finger notches are filed on the spine and inside the finger choil, with a removable rear fastener if you prefer to add a lanyard.
Great craftsmanship all the way down to the sheath. Polite little knife, with a razor sharp edge . Non slip finger contact points for field dressing. Perfect blade shape and grip texture/color combo. Second Dawson blade purchased and excited to see the new models coming soon. Thank you for making quality products.
Incredible knife, incredible customer service, cannot wait to get out on the water and use!
so far i've 5 dawson knives of various types. this fisherman is my absolute favorite. i luv the curved handle and blade. for me it is head and shoulders above the others.
Best knife ever!!!
Love it and all the others I've purchased. I need to stop lol
Ordered one and ended up getting a second to keep on the boat. Dawson knives are by far the best knives I’ve ever purchased!