Deep Notch | NEW Scorched Earth Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 3/8" blade, 7.5" overall
- 5oz knife only / 7oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Choice of handle colors
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Optional sheath attachment for belt carry on belts up to 1 1/4" wide (+$5)
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: A sleek, classic drop point style blade and deep finger notch make the Deep Notch Skinner one of the most comfortable and intuitive knives you'll ever use. The blade is the perfect width, with a generous belly for peeling back the hide on your latest trophy and a fine, strong tip for clean, precise entry cuts. The deep finger notch, gentle palm swell and thoughtfully shaped handle cause this skinner to just melt into your hand. Feels safe, secure and remarkably comfortable to use. Thumb and finger rests are filed on the spine and inside the finger notch for added security.
Incesible design, steel is superb as is sheath. Absolutely nothing weong about this knife. Buy two if you can. Use one and put one away. This is a collectible knife and an edc. What more canwe ask?
Deep Notch | Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM MagnaCut Steel
I received this knife as a birthday gift and i was blown away by the quality this blade is very Sharp and and absolute work of Art .Thanks for a great Knife .
Once again i picked up a new Dawson Knife this time in a Deep Notch Skinner. Shipping was fast and the quality is excellent. It is razor sharp and Iam looking forward to skinning and using this also as a daily edc.
In a short time i really have fallen in love with Dawson Knives. This family knows how to design and heat treat to get the best performance out of the powder steels.
This one is also Magnacut and its a beast at the 60-61 hrc. Fit and finish is impeccable, Apocalypse black with the clear coat has such a cool look when u see the darker spot pattern of the differential hardening. The
grinds are spot perfect and the sheath fit my leather belt snug and without issue.
Thank you again Dawson Knives for another winner in this Powerful Deep Notch Skinner!
Knife is very well made.