Dark Knight 23 3/4" | CPM-3V Select Shinobi Sword | Specter Finish
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .212” CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Polished Arizona Ironwood Fiber handle
- Traditional Japanese-style interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Unsharpened top edge for balance and penetration
- Climbing vine filework
- Custom fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The swords of the legendary Japanese shinobi were simple, straight-edged blades devoid of ornamentation, often made by the assassin himself using the simplest of tools and the crudest of materials. The Dark Knight swords are inspired by this pragmatic approach: simple, elegant, yet highly effective tools.
Blade: 23 3/4"
Overall: 35 1/2"
There really isn't a need to describe the true artistry and beautiful craftsmanship of the Dawson knives and products. Each piece is one of a kind, amazing and anyone who owns a piece will say the same. When you watch a Dawson Knives video, you are just 'wowed', wondering really? Did they really just put that knife through that abuse and it's still in one piece? Then you see the beauty and strength of the products in person and you think of your next one.
Now, Dawson Knives customer service is wonderful. They always respond to inquiries and follow up quickly. They are true professionals and they care about their customer's.
Thanks for your kind words, TL! We treasure each of our customers and work hard to deliver them the best knives and swords AND the best service around. :) Enjoy the Dark Knight!