- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Choice of G10 handle colors
- Traditional Japanese-style interlocking wrap in black cotton silk
- Unsharpened top edge for balance and penetration
- Custom fitted sheath
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: The swords of the legendary Japanese shinobi were simple, straight-edged blades devoid of ornamentation, often made by the assassin himself using the simplest of tools and the crudest of materials. The Dark Knight swords are inspired by this pragmatic approach: simple, elegant, yet highly effective tools.
Blade: 23 3/4"
Overall: 35 1/2"
Surprising lighter and better balanced than a traditional Wakisashi of same length I own. This thing is serious business! Razor sharp and just beautifully designed.
In my experience, the only thing better than getting a high quality knife from Dawson Knives is getting a righteous sword from Dawson Knives. I have purchased 4 swords and 4 knives so far and this one is my favorite. If this ever becomes available again, I will buy another one. I am buying these because I have four boys and when the crap hits the fan (and that day is coming soon), we need to protect ourselves. We read the scriptures daily and we got the memo. The word "sword" appears over 600 times. For thousands of years, the sword was the most effective weapon for self defense. Guns are great...until the ammo runs out. And, a sword or knife is a better weapon than a gun in close quarters anyway. To be clear, we have guns and lots of ammo...but I sleep better at night knowing that we have real, live, functional swords and the swords from Dawson Knives are the real deal. They really are special. And, these swords are literally going to be worth their weight in gold soon.