When survival is on the line, don't take your tools for granted. Outfit yourself with the legendary toughness and versatility of a Dawson blade, and laugh in the face of uncertainty.
Crafted from premium, American-made CPM-Magnacut stainless steel in heavy-duty .210" stock, the Marauder features a 5.5"+ blade that is highly resistant to corrosion or staining. Thanks to our own specialty heat treat, Dawson blades stay sharp up to twice as long as other premium steels.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and over 50 years' knifemaking experience, the Marauder is a stronghold of American quality and craftsmanship.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tones
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 5 5/8" blade, 11 1/4 overall
- 12oz knife only / 15.6oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- NEW low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
The knife looks great. The feel is great. Cannot wait to go on my backpacking trip with it. Thanks!!! and love that this company loves the Lord!!!!
Yes my 12th Dawson knife and everyone is just as nice as the last. I am a collector but use most of my knives. These are the sharpest knives I've ever received out of the box and every one is built for a lifetime of hard use. This knife (The Marauder) is a great size and weight for anything from backpacking, camping, hunting or just feeling like a beast in the kitchen. The Marauder feels great in my hand with a perfect balance and fantastic non slip grip. Very interesting that this knife is a 1/4 inch thick and can still shave hair off your arm! Wow is really all that comes to mind. Love the Magnacut steel choice, I've had my knives out in the weather here in Washington in hard use situations and after there is not so much as a mark to be seen. Thanks again Dawson
I have a War Dog on the way...............can't wait
The finish on the blade is amazing, second only to the exquisite Arizona copper. The blade geometry makes for a perfect companion in just about any outdoor situation. The grip is comfortable and secure.
If you don’t own a Dawson, save your lunch money and fill that void in your knife collection.
It’s my second Dawson, but it won’t be my last
I literally purchased this knife seconds after a friend sent me a video of them batoning it through tube steel and the slicing a 1in rope like butter. This knife is wicked sharp from the folks at Dawson and it will be my sidekick outdoors from now on. Thanks Dawson for making great blades and adhering to traditional patriotic values!
This was a gift and the recipient was truly impressed with the feel, weight, and sharpness.