Huntsman | NEW Scorched Earth Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
- NEW! Scorched Earth blade finish - rich dark bronze with a darker earth camouflage pattern
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 4" blade, 8.5" overall
- 7oz knife only / 9oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: This solid, practical hunter will be your personal don't-leave-home-without-it tool for your next adventure. The shape and weight of the blade provide a perfect hunting and outdoorsman's knife, with plenty of razor-sharp edge to handle any situation. Our custom proprietary heat-treat produces a hard edge and a slightly softer spine, making a tough blade that stays sharper longer. Thumb and finger rests on the spine and under the guard provide secure handling.
Available in your choice of textured G10 or polished Carbon Fiber handle scales.
Huntsman | Apocalypse Black Finish | CPM MagnaCut Stainless Steel
My 5th Dawson and this one is no different. Feels perfectly made for my hand with no hot spots and great grip. Love how sharp these come out of the box, razor edge with great geometry for a slicer/skinner! Magnacut is my perfect steel for where and how I use my knife in the Pacific North West. Can't wait to see the new lineup for 2023. (I hope their are still offerings in Magnacut).
Thanks again Dawson crew!!!!!!!
My Huntsman and deep notch are a winning team in my pack.
Very good workmanship & quality on knife. The sheath not to my tastes. The size & shape overpowered rather than complimented the nice blade.
Thank you. My new blade's beauty is only outdone by it's function and sturdiness. By the way, it's gorgeous.
I have 3 other Dawson Knives, but none with the Copper finish, it is absolutely beautiful!