A good tool is like a good friend: reliable, trustworthy and down for whatever crazy exploits you are. Brace yourself, you're about to find a new best buddy here.
The Harvester is the ideal slicing and small game knife, a legendary skinner and perfect for camp tasks and kindling. Compact and well-balanced, you'll find a thousand opportunities at home, work and in the great outdoors to put this blade through its paces. Need a hand? The Harvester's got you. No beer or pizza necessary.
Crafted from the latest advance in powdered super steels, CPM-MagnaCut, and specially heat-treated to hold its edge up to twice as long as comparable steels.
Our American-made G10 handle says, "Aw, that's cute" to rain, snow, mud and just about anything else you can think of. We designed our handles for secure, comfortable, hot-spot free use in all seasons and textured them for improved grip when the going gets wet.
- LIMITED RELEASE! Arizona Copper blade finish - a gorgeous, multi-hued finish with various gold, bronze and copper tone
100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- 3 1/8" blade, 7 3/4" overall
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Clear, baked-on Cerakote© layer for added protection against staining and corrosion
- Rigging slots allow for use as a spearhead in survival situations
- Rockwell 61-62
- Deep finger choil, thumb rests allow improved control
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Low-profile Kydex sheath, perfect for horizontal or vertical belt carry
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Visit our family's workshop near Prescott, AZ, the heart of the American West
I love the shape and feel of the knife in my hand
Great quality and love the fact that there’s a lifetime guarantee. It’s much smaller than I thought it would be for the price.
Very pleased with this finish. Much admired in our group. We thank you for continually providing us with such master pieces. Fine craftsmanship. It's a personal favorite, now. Thank you!
Just got mine in the mail today, such a solid knife in every aspect, fits in the hand perfectly and it is really awesome looking! Dawson knives does it again, now im gonna have to get it in the other blade types to keep building my collection, good stuff!!
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 Haven't had a chance to use it in the field, BUT admire the craftsmanship 🇺🇸 🇺🇸