- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rough and rugged Apocalypse Black finish, inspired by the gritty textures of the urban jungle
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Integral hand guard with thumbrest
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Blade: 7 7/8"
Overall: 13 1/4"
The Border Bowie is just a tad different then other Dawson works of art. The straight lines of the blade blended with the grip is so "clean." Then the Specter finish just adds to the overall package. Another Beauty.....Thanks Guys.
One of the best knives I’ve ever own. Will buy another one!
This knife is awesome! It looks great and feels sturdy. It is razor sharp. It makes for one heck of a tool. I can’t wait to buy another style of their knives.
I could not be more happy with the look and function of this knife. I have used it as a minor chopper and began whittling a walking stick with it. It is wonderfully balanced and remains razor sharp. I handle this knife daily and it will be passed along as a family heirloom.
I was blown away at how beautiful the knife was. I used it on my camping trip for 5 days and it held up great didn't even need sharpening felt great on my hip and better in the hand. I don't think I'll ever have to buy another knife again because I don't think it can get better than this.